cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

every time i try to login to the website it gives me an error.

i get following error whenever i try to login to website.

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php on line 716

Warning: end() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php on line 718

Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php on line 720

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 893

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 894

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 895

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/94/3859594/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

10 REPLIES 10
Helper V
Helper V
Solution

Re: every time i try to login to the website it gives me an error.

@awaismirza It looks like there is an error with the Limit Login Attempts plugin. You will need FTP Access to your wordpress site so you can delete the /wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/folder. Once the plugin has been deleted you should be able to login to your site. Once you are logged in you should be able to reinstall the plugin.

How do we get ftp access? I logged in through filezilla and every time I try to delete the mu-plugin it say's "Permission Denied." Any help? 

I try logging in but it says I am not on file.  So when I request a reset it says my user name is the one that is getting denied.  WTH????

The plugin's protected, it can be deleted. This plugin causing login error on my Woocommerce account page...

This is not a solution! As previous comments stated, trying to delete the program displays a permission denied error!

Highlighted

It is not possible to delete the plugins, just delete the Limit Login Attempts plugins from your database

It's not there when I go to PHPMyAdmin. I don't see it. 

Thank you

I don't have any idea for Wordpress hosted. contact the admin support but I'm not sure they will fix it, or just use a plugin to access the database.