cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

nav-links not working in mobile - Ascension theme free version

Hi 
I have build my wordpress website using Ascension theme and the theme is there from the start. However when it comes to mobile navigation it does not show the navigation page in it. only shows  “Page 1 of 4″. However, when it comes to desktop version the navigation button is there. How can I solve this. Is there a CSS or any Code that I can insert and solve this issue ? my website is given here: https://www.theindustriallean.com/. Please advice 

I have attached my site here as well to refer as well. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI
Solution

Re: nav-links not working in mobile - Ascension theme free version

Hi @industriallean9 , I hope you are doing well. Thank you for joining the GoDaddy community. I have tested the theme. There is an issue with your theme. You can resolve this issue easily with these plugins

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI
Solution

Re: nav-links not working in mobile - Ascension theme free version

Hi @industriallean9 , I hope you are doing well. Thank you for joining the GoDaddy community. I have tested the theme. There is an issue with your theme. You can resolve this issue easily with these plugins

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post