cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

performance setting is unavailable

On wordpress manager hosting setting page I should see the performance of my sites but instead there's a warning sign and an announcement: Information is unavailable. Please check back soon.

It seems like an ongoing problem. What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: performance setting is unavailable

Hi @1920. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

I'm not sure what would cause that to happen. That information should be there if your site is live. If that's not the case, you could maybe try clearing your browser cache, but that may not help either. If the statistics don't appear, please reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look at what's happening. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Did you ever get this resolved? I am getting the same issue. What was the fix if there was one. Thanks.

New

Its working now. Not sure if someone saw it and fixed it. Thanks.

Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Hi all,

I have noticed that whenever I first installed by WordPress I got the performance checking almost always works. After I install the Avada theme it seems to no longer be able to display the performance information. I started using pingdom.com and https://testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com to get information. You will get some really good info!

Hope this helps,
James
Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites