cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wordpress hosting

hi i purchased wordpress hosting it doesnt conatins cpanel only ftp its hard to manage also i cant upload theme from the wordpress admin panel also there is no online support in godaddy please help me in this

4 REPLIES 4
Helper V
Helper V

Re: wordpress hosting

What do you need help with?

The Wordpress hosting option doesn't need any control pannel. FTP give you access to the wordpress directory to upload files and is used for manually uploading files to your site. with the wordpress site you don't need to manage much as the only management you need is the wp-admin site. What theme are you trying to upload and what error message do you get when trying to upload the theme?

New

i need to unzip uploaded website via ftp

hi i purchased wordpress hosting it doesnt conatins cpanel only ftp its hard to manage also i cant upload theme from the wordpress admin panel also there is no online support in godaddy please help me in this ( i have the same issue as my bbpress plugin have is unable to install. 

Page Height Will Not Change

Hi, I'm new to this and have read all the threads about my topic and even contacted LIVE help but still I can not sort out my problem.

I'm using Website Builder and want to make the gap at the bottom of the website a lot tighter to the bottom of the page. I have tired to change the height using the slider in 'page settings' and also typing in a height manually but neither of these work. PLEASE can anybody help me? I like the look of the webpage just not the gap at the bottom!

You can view my page here: http://www.davylewis.com

Thank you in advance.