cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

wp-admin’s server IP address could not be found.

my domain name is from godaddy and my hosting is hostgator i did change my nameserver 1 and 2 and installed my wordpress and when i try to access my wp account it says  wp-admin’s server IP address could not be found.and when i click my URL: saicologystyle.com/ 
Admin URL: saicologystyle.com/wp-admin it points to godaddy , I ask for help with chat support from hostgator but they said i have to clarify it with godaddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,  You have to be patient when you change the name servers... it takes time to resolve around the globe.  Can take up to 48 hours, but usually I find it's within a couple of hours.  Things you can do to speed things up yourself are:  Delete the browser cache.  If you are on a Windows computer, open a command prompt and type the command: ipconfig /flushdns

I've just followed your link to the wp-admin, and it appears to be working now. 🙂

Regards,

-- SmokinJoeBlow.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,  You have to be patient when you change the name servers... it takes time to resolve around the globe.  Can take up to 48 hours, but usually I find it's within a couple of hours.  Things you can do to speed things up yourself are:  Delete the browser cache.  If you are on a Windows computer, open a command prompt and type the command: ipconfig /flushdns

I've just followed your link to the wp-admin, and it appears to be working now. 🙂

Regards,

-- SmokinJoeBlow.

View solution in original post

thank you my dear!