• GoDaddy Community
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Bought a VPS & Domain and get "future home of something quite cool." What to do?

Hello guys, so earlier today i bought a vps and a domain from godaddy. I was setting up a website on my vps (i know i couldve bought web hosting, but i need the vps for something else aswell), and wanted to forward my vps ip to my domain that i bought and is active.

I have litteraly tried everything and im still getting the "future home of something quite cool." when i go to my url. 

ggg.png

Picture of dns forwarded to my VPS ip

ggg3.png

Also, for some weird ass reason, the dns keeps changing back to http://184.168.131.241 which is godaddys shorten link??

can someone help me out here!

7 REPLIES 7
    Solution

Re: future home of something quite cool. I have tried everything!

Solved??

It suddenly worked wtf.. 

I guess  i just needed to wait 3 hours

I wish I knew why this is happening.  

ACDCom

You did nothing just wait? I have Future home of something quite cool just like you

Re: Bought a VPS & Domain and get "future home of something quite cool." What to do?

They steal all money you should make, proving isn't hard.  Their taxes get eaten up, butchered and gddy.com's numbers have been inaccurate.  

ACDCom

Re: Bought a VPS & Domain and get "future home of something quite cool." What to do?

this site is almost ruined my life.  i need help, i was lied too.

ACDCom
    New

DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to take effect....This is nothing new and has always been this way.

Highlighted
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

@adworkscallerIt is not clear the issue you're having.  It would be best for you to start a new topic describing where you're having problems and what you've tried so far.  Make sure to mention the relevant products you're using and any recent changes.