cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    New

Crypto Mining

Hello Godaddy Community,

I have recently got into mining cryptocurrency and started looking around for VPS or Dedicated Server options to mine constantly with. I am unsure if hooking up a crypto miner is allowed here so I wanted to ask rather than do it now and get punished (probably an account termination)

Are we allowed to mine cryptocurrencies on VPS/Dedicated servers?

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Rockstar II
    Rockstar II

Re: Crypto Mining

@Maxter wrote:

Hello Godaddy Community,

I have recently got into mining cryptocurrency and started looking around for VPS or Dedicated Server options to mine constantly with. I am unsure if hooking up a crypto miner is allowed here so I wanted to ask rather than do it now and get punished (probably an account termination)

Are we allowed to mine cryptocurrencies on VPS/Dedicated servers?

@Maxter Hi Maxter, as you probably guessed, there are no hosting companies that will allow you to mine crypto currencies on their servers. There are companies that allow you to "rent" servers though and specialize in mining cryptos. You might want to look into those.

---

Highlighted

We are seeking beta testers for our free mining program. Different than anything out there. Check out my page for more info or the zendesk link in the website. Happy mining.

Highlighted

Giggawatt is an American based mining host. Worth checking them out.