• GoDaddy Community
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

My website is not authenticating with Google OAuth. It says domain not verified on selecting GoDaddy

My website is not authenticating with Google OAuth. It says domain not verified on selecting "GoDaddy.com" as registrar or domain provider on Webmaster Console. I bought the domain from GoDaddy on 17 June 2017. I checked WHOIS on ICANN WHOIS LOOKUP about my domain. All was current but then also it was not accepting my verification from GoDaddy.com, it says again and again 'Verification Failed'. The page has another option 'Add a txt file'. It asks for something called 'CNAME record'. What is it? and how can I solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Helper VI
    Helper VI

Re: My website is not authenticating with Google OAuth. It says domain not verified on selecting GoD

@mikberD I recommend you to perform a file upload verification. It's pretty straightforward. You download a file from the search console, upload it to your site, click verify and that's all!

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo Smiley Happy
    And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution Smiley Very Happy

Re: My website is not authenticating with Google OAuth. It says domain not verified on selecting GoD

My website not Authrise on google all the time dallied all most three years please let us no