I downloaded SQL Server express 2017 on the remote desktop and tried to install it but there is a problem. Could you help me please?
Go to Solution.
Hello dentech_hosting, I hope you are doing well. You can install and use Microsoft SQL Server Express on your Windows server free of cost. Please follow these steps;
1. Connect to your Windows server with Remote Desktop Connection.
2. From the Start Menu, open Internet Explorer.
3. Paste one of the following URLs into the address bar for the version you want to use, then press Enter. All versions are compatible with Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
Version Download Link
4. Scroll down and click Run to begin the download of SQL Server.
5. Click Yes to begin the install.
6. Click New installation or add features to an existing installation.
7. Agree to the terms for SQL Server, and proceed with the rest of the steps in the install wizard.
8. During the wizard, make sure you perform the following steps: