cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Transfer VPS server( Goddaddy) to anther Godaddy Account

Dear Godaddy Team 

I know and i have idea how to transfer Domain ( in godaddy ) to anther Godaddy accout ,  But my new Question is : 

How to Transfer VPS server ( in Goddaddy accout ) to anther Godaddy Account .

thanks  & waiting for reply ASAP

3 REPLIES 3
    JayFromEpic
    Former Employee
    Solution

Re: Transfer VPS server( Goddaddy) to anther Godaddy Account

Hi Hani3d,

In most cases transferring products such as those to another account is not possible, I would suggest reaching out to support via phone by the phone number for your calling country listed at https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx and they should be able to tell you if that is possible or not. 

Hope this helps!

~Jay
    Helper I

I would suggest you let a pro do it. Godaddy's scope of support does not include moving a server, it's a paid service that costs 100 per website. You can have them do it which can take up to 8 business days or you can have a freelancer to it the reason I know this is because I used to work there, the reason that the support team won't help with a lot of things because they're not allowed to a lot of times they do know how. Now I just do freelance work
    New

This seems very complicated; I opened (and now own) an account (for my nephew a few years ago), I now wish to turn ownership/management of that account to him, not a sale, just a total account transfer, I wish no part or ownership of the continuing account. My nephew does not have a GoDaddy account. How can he open an account and take in the old established account??

Thanks, Anros