• VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Wordpress is not working to VPS

Hello there
    I have a big problem and I can not figure out 10 days. I met with representatives of Turkey, but ignorant about your VPS.
    My problem is:
    1- I purchased "Enhance - Business Hosting" first.
    2- Then, I bought "Deluxe 4 GB Virtual Private Server" by paying in advance for 1 year.
    3- I tried to transfer Hosting to VPS. I threw all the backups to the VPS auto.
    4- Unfortunately, Wordpress does not work. 500 Internal Server Error ".
    5- I have done some experiments, either WordPress is missing or does not open at all.
    6- My only wish is how my WordPress system works on my Hosting, so it works on VPS as well.

You will be able to work with my VPS by taking my system from Hosting.
    I opened a newspaper and when I was doing very well, I bought a VPS that complied with the advice of the GoDaddy employee. But now the site does not work at all.

If you solve the problem immediately, I am to be grateful to you.
    Thank you very much already,

I will wait for your answer before I do.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Wordpress is not working to VPS

Hi @yeyersen1917. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! A 500 error is a very general error that means there's a problem with the website displaying, but the details aren't readily available. Invalid .htaccess files, or invalid rules in them, commonly cause 500 errors with Linux servers. You can try renaming your .htaccess file to disable it. That will let you know if it is the source of the problem. Otherwise, you should be able to enable error logging in some way so you can see what the root cause is. I'm not quite sure how to do this with a VPS, but this article might help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Highlighted
    Solution

Hello @JesseW,

I have solved this problem, but unfortunately the page does not open correctly. It opens half way. No problem apart from the main page. This was not a problem while "Enhance - Business" hosting. This problem occurred after I went to VPS. Is it from the PHP.INI file?

Thank you

I have no problem. I upgraded to PHP version. And now everything is working. Thank you.