• Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Cross Origin Resource Sharing

I am creating, an angular 8 app with Asp.net webApi. The frontend is on one sub-domain and backend on the other subdomain, both the sub domains are of the same domain. The browser blockes the Post request from the frontend, and shows "No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.". I have enabled CORS from the backend, but the issue remains the same. Please help its urgent. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @IftikharHussain and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you were experiencing this issue. Were you able to get it resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get the issue resolved, I want to help as best as I can and found two articles that might help with troubleshooting:

If you are using Plesk, I believe you would need the IIS7 specification merged into your web.config file. I am not a developer and hope the resources found from researching the issue helps you further with troubleshooting. 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @IftikharHussain and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you were experiencing this issue. Were you able to get it resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get the issue resolved, I want to help as best as I can and found two articles that might help with troubleshooting:

If you are using Plesk, I believe you would need the IIS7 specification merged into your web.config file. I am not a developer and hope the resources found from researching the issue helps you further with troubleshooting. 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post