• GoDaddy Community
  • Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GODADDY STOUT THEME... HOW DO I CENTER AN IMAGE IN THE FOOTER....???

Ok this template has three footers in a row..... if i use one and just use text its fine.... but i have 2 images i want to be in the footer.....and I want them to be centered.....can someone help? css code?

website is slotsociety.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@TomPatire 

Without those widgets in place, I cannot see what the CSS is.  What you can do is get the desired widgets in place, then view your site.

Right click on that area and choose inspect/inspect element.  Your browser will then show the code that is being used for that area.

You can then just grab the portion you want, customize it and paste it into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Does that help? 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@TomPatire 

Without those widgets in place, I cannot see what the CSS is.  What you can do is get the desired widgets in place, then view your site.

Right click on that area and choose inspect/inspect element.  Your browser will then show the code that is being used for that area.

You can then just grab the portion you want, customize it and paste it into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Does that help? 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post