• Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Help! Recommendation For Website Theme For A Recruitment Platform Website

Hello, I hope you're having a good day.  I'm a green-horned entrepreneur (and non-tech savvy) trying to build a landing page for my business pilot test. The business is a recruitment platform. I haven't found any website theme on GoDaddy that has two action button on the landing page - One for Post a Job, and the other for Apply for Job - with a customize form for subscribers or applicants to fill as the landing page for the action button. Please can anyone help?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Super User II

@Folaoj 

The only way I can see doing that is to use the HTML widget where you code your two buttons/graphics to link over to your forms.

I would investigate switching to WordPress.   You can customize the homepage to have the buttons the way you like AND you'll have more control to be able to create highly customized forms with responses and branding to match your business. 😉

Judith
    "I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

View solution in original post

Employee

Hey there! Are you using WordPress or Websites + Marketing? If WordPress, you can add in a hero section in the block editor and add two buttons.

Then, create 2 separate pages for each option, post a job, apply for a job. On that page, you can use the block editor/coblocks, to add a form and modify the fields as needed. There aren't really any help articles to directly accomplish this though and might require some trial by fire to figure out.

My posts do not provide an official response. I love to help small businesses in any way I can by sharing tips I've picked up along the way during my career and as a web design freelancer.

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II

@Folaoj 

The only way I can see doing that is to use the HTML widget where you code your two buttons/graphics to link over to your forms.

I would investigate switching to WordPress.   You can customize the homepage to have the buttons the way you like AND you'll have more control to be able to create highly customized forms with responses and branding to match your business. 😉

Judith
    "I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

Thanks @Muse 

Employee

Hey there! Are you using WordPress or Websites + Marketing? If WordPress, you can add in a hero section in the block editor and add two buttons.

Then, create 2 separate pages for each option, post a job, apply for a job. On that page, you can use the block editor/coblocks, to add a form and modify the fields as needed. There aren't really any help articles to directly accomplish this though and might require some trial by fire to figure out.

My posts do not provide an official response. I love to help small businesses in any way I can by sharing tips I've picked up along the way during my career and as a web design freelancer.