• Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Help in improving website speed

Hello,
    I have a website https://www.stelladatarecovery.com and i am trying hard to improve its loading speed.Somehow i am able  improve its loading speed on destop version upto some extent but unable to do so on mobile version.I test it on google pagespeed insights but it isn't of much help.Also due to this i believe i am loosing my rankings.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Resolver I

1. Use GZIP compression
    2. Use Minification
    3. Cache your website
    4. Use AMP, if you have a blog
    5. Compress your Images AFTER you scale them to size for different devices
    6. Update your CSS to include mobile viewports
    7. Use asynchronous loading for JS elements
    8. Evaluate your content - do all the elements need to show up in the mobile views as well. Take a call accordingly

The tools listed in the other answers here will also help you. Thank you, Ishant, for asking me this question. I tried this fix for my site and it worked

View solution in original post

thanks for the help with the methods you have mentioned i was able to speed up my website

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User IV

@rajkmrraj 

I think I may have used some of the Stele products before in the past. That being said, while a slow site can hurt user experience, I have not specifically seen it hurt rankings.

It seems like your pages are all HTML vs dynamic php or driven by WordPress - as such I think you would really benefit from a service like CloudFlare which is a CDN and provides caching.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I have heard of cloudfare services at many forums.I guess it may help a bit.

thanks for this information @PL281  🙂👍

Resolver I

1. Use GZIP compression
    2. Use Minification
    3. Cache your website
    4. Use AMP, if you have a blog
    5. Compress your Images AFTER you scale them to size for different devices
    6. Update your CSS to include mobile viewports
    7. Use asynchronous loading for JS elements
    8. Evaluate your content - do all the elements need to show up in the mobile views as well. Take a call accordingly

The tools listed in the other answers here will also help you. Thank you, Ishant, for asking me this question. I tried this fix for my site and it worked

thanks for the help with the methods you have mentioned i was able to speed up my website

Thank you so much! I will try these things on my site right away www.playarealestategroup.com

All the help is greatly appreciated!

@Akshay_M Thank bro, even I had the same issue on my website mobile version. I have followed your tips. there was huge difference in the speed of the website. Once again thanks for sharing these points though. 

Congratulations! I am glad to see that your website loaded pretty fast in my browser.

However, I see (in GTMetrix) that you can implement a good CDN to load images faster and optimize it by compressing it. If you use WordPress, there are plugins that will help you turn your JPG/PNG images to WEBP format which is considerably fast.

I wanted to share my story about optimizing speed of my website. I deployed it with multiple server stacks on different server locations. I found out that OpenLiteSpeed or ilteSpeed enterprise performs 1.5x better than Apache, Nginx or Apache + Nginx as reverse proxy. 

If you're not very familiar to such words, just go for managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy which is cheap, faster and optimized for WordPress Only. I see Godaddy offers such lucrative deals on such hosting plans.