• Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Improve Ranking in Google

i have a job portal web site working from 3 years URL is http://www.mycareers.pk, but ranking of this job portal is not good, will any expert tell me how to rank this web site in Google. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @Agha_Traders and thank you for being a part of the Community!

You can improve your Google rankings through SEO and adding an SSL to your site. Here are a few GoDaddy Article's to better explain:

These article's are great and I hope you found them helpful. GoDaddy also offers an all-in-one tool for marketing your website online called Digital Marketing Suite.

If you need further assistance with obtaining the Digital Marketing Suite and an SSL, I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for an account review to further assist. I hope you have a wonderful new week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @Agha_Traders and thank you for being a part of the Community!

You can improve your Google rankings through SEO and adding an SSL to your site. Here are a few GoDaddy Article's to better explain:

These article's are great and I hope you found them helpful. GoDaddy also offers an all-in-one tool for marketing your website online called Digital Marketing Suite.

If you need further assistance with obtaining the Digital Marketing Suite and an SSL, I would reach out to GoDaddy Support for an account review to further assist. I hope you have a wonderful new week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post