• GoDaddy Community
  • Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Issues with random multiple redirections.

Hi guys. Hope someone can help me with this issue. I have a problem with minimizing redirections as I don't have control over this. I checked my website with GTmetrix and everything is great apart from every stylesheet and script and image is redirected, there's over 30 redirections on that list. Interestingly it's random and one day when I check it can just disappear, no redirection and then next time its all up again. I'm not touching any setting or anything it just randomly appears and disappears.  It wouldn't be a big issue but as this happens Googlebot just stops crawling my website and it becomes not mobile friendly. I know it is related to multiple redirections appearing as it happens at the same time. I spoke to customer support and strangely enough, it starts all working normally that minute and then the next it's all wrong again. So my question is what can cause this random redirecting?

I'm afraid that my website will never rank high in google if they see my website as not mobile friendly. I'm attaching few screenshots to just show what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advanceScreenshot (65).pngScreenshot (63).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User IV

@wytellis 

One solution is to disable the CDN for a short period and see if the issue goes away - Personally I find that GTMetrix often gives false positives and is more of a guide / reference than an absolute.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User IV

@wytellis 

One solution is to disable the CDN for a short period and see if the issue goes away - Personally I find that GTMetrix often gives false positives and is more of a guide / reference than an absolute.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Hi. Disabling CDN worked and everything is fine now including Google mobile friendly check.

Thanks for your help.