• Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Pop up

Hi, how do I stop top of message pop up from landing behind the stationary "Header" of web page. It hides 'X' and I can't collapse it. How do I get the Message panel to appear on top of the page? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hi @ElTel ,

Thanks for your post, and Welcome! Would you mind sharing your website’s domain?  Also, did this issue just start or has it been ongoing?  Which browser do you typically use? 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee

Hi @ElTel ,

Thanks for your post, and Welcome! Would you mind sharing your website’s domain?  Also, did this issue just start or has it been ongoing?  Which browser do you typically use? 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

Hi ValerieR - Only just published the site. The Desktop site I can live with the problem, because you can close the panel down - with the big 'X' in the bottom right corner of the screen. But on mobile it doesn't have that, only at the top right corner of the message panel which is covered by the header panel. So you're stuck, you can only go back, by the navigation icon, which doesn't take you back to the same position. Thanks