• Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Remove product from client

Hello guys and girls, 
        So I have a client who I had been allowing access to one of my hosting plans for training purposes, that is now over and I wish to remove their access to the hosting plan. 

I had given them access via the godaddy pro clients area and assign product to client. 
    The product is still billed to me which is fine, but now the training is over I would like to take access away and move that hosting plan onto another project.

I can't seem to figure out how to do this though

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User IV

@rjmanning did you delegate access to your account, or just create a user id / password on the server??

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hello @PL281, I go to the client area, click the client and then press "Asign product" and selected my hosting. 

@rjmanning 

Sorry for the delay in replying I didn't get a notification on your post. So are you referring to ProSites when you say Assign Product??? or something else - perhaps you can post a screen capture

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community