• GoDaddy Community
  • Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Reseller product add to cart button redirection probelm

I just joined Godaddy reseller Program and installed wordpress and reseller plugin. but the problem is when I click on any products "add to cart" button it redirect me to wrong link which "deluxe hosting package".

I contacted with Godaddy live chat support and they also found same problem in my site but unable to solve or help with my issue and suggested me to conatct via call, then I contact via Phone call and talked with him round about 1.5-2 hour and he also didn't able solve issue and send me another number and the other support provider give me other number and so on but still no one is helping me to solve my issue.

1 REPLY 1
    Super User IV

@yasir34500 

Can you post a screen capture of your page setup from within WordPress  / link to your site - Please feel free to send this via private message and I can reply in the community to help others who might have a similar issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community