• Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

STOUT THEME REMOVE GREY OVERLAY FROM HEADER IMAGES

I am using the STOUT theme... can someone send me the CSS code to remove the grey overlay from the headers please....thank u in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@MAD4ART 

.hero {color:rgba(37,37,37,0) !important;}

Here is the CSS - although it appears this is already in the HTML perhaps as custom additional css. Right now it has a .3 (30% transparency)  value in the code

I changed it to 0 locally with inspect element and the page title becomes hard to read as the white text blends into the logo.

If you are referring to a different section please post a screen capture and point out which section you are referring to.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User IV

@MAD4ART 

What is your domain name?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

@MAD4ART 

.hero {color:rgba(37,37,37,0) !important;}

Here is the CSS - although it appears this is already in the HTML perhaps as custom additional css. Right now it has a .3 (30% transparency)  value in the code

I changed it to 0 locally with inspect element and the page title becomes hard to read as the white text blends into the logo.

If you are referring to a different section please post a screen capture and point out which section you are referring to.

View solution in original post

thanks...... i like to control the color of the banner myself so this will work thanks much!