cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Add Google Adsense using GoDaddy Website Builder

How can I ad Google Adsense to my website using GoDaddy Website Builder?

35 REPLIES 35
    Helper III

Re: Google Adsense

Hello @Kiberd,

Hopefully the steps below should help, they sound like exactly what you need:

1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
    2. In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
    3. Click Design Your Pages.
    4. If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
    5. Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Google Adsense icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
    6. In the Publisher ID field, enter the publisher ID you received when you set up an account with Google AdSense.
    7. Select the ad orientation you want to use.

These steps come from this site below:

https://godaddy.com/help/adding-apps-from-google-7699

I hope this helps,

Please feel free to ask any other questions!

Harry Brand - Here to help out the community
    New

I don't see AdSense in the apps menu...

I don't have an "adsense app", I'm I doing something wrong

There is no option to add Google AdSense to the website I'm designing using Website Builder.  I believe you forgot to mention in this post that the steps you are indicating are for Website Builder, Version 6.  These steps don't apply if your Website Builder version is just Current Version.

Re: Add Google Adsense using GoDaddy Website Builder

gow can i ad adsense to my site using GoDaddy Website Builder,please help.i have been refused 3 times always say that they are onley pica and videos ,no articles i have put many articles with videos and bannersas an affiliate i have to put videos and banners what is wrong with that ,i see other websites the same no articles with videos and banners and they have adsense ,i thinkthis comes to israel where they refuse it because they send me heberew letters ?please help through godaddy.thanks.

maher

so please to which version can it be applied please?

Is there a work around for the current version of Web Builder Kansek?

There is no adsense in applications.

Can you elobrate more about your reply please?Thanks .

New

Godaddy website builder 7 does not have what you mention.

Google Adsense is not available in my apps. Please suggest what to do!!

Similar to others, I am having the exact same problem adding Google AdSense to my website after following the directions given.  I suppose when told in the instructions to click onto "Design Your Pages" after clicking "Website builder" and also "Manage," I should instead be clicking  "Edit Site. Obviously the only option available!  Furthermore, once at the website and in the website toolbar "Apps" option there is no Google AdSense icon to drag and drop to the drop zone as told, much more a "Publisher ID field" to enter my Publisher ID that was received when I set up an account with Google AdSense.

So, Godaddy Representatives., please provide me with instructions in the self-help section that truly work, that allow me to successfully and finally add Google AdSense to my website.  Thank you.

Hi @bobert@suniltams1@niceteeth

Just to clarify, adding apps from Google to your Website Builder is only available for version 6, which is our oldest version. If you don't see the option it is because you have either version 7 or vNext which does not have that feature.  

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

We need this feature, or a work around for this to monetize our sites.

We make money, GoDaddy makes money.

Yes! Figured it out!

In version 7, you will need to have the actual html from Google of the banner ads you want to have on your site first. You should be able to get this if you don't have it by logging into your account in Google's ad program. Please make sure to ID the ad sizes so you know which is which to make it easier on yourself when adding them to your website. (I did all the square size, 200p size to test.)

Go back into website builder and at the bottom of the tool bar is the HTML code button. Select it. It will drop an editable shape onto your site and should pop up one of those scary looking old time black programming windows. Copy and paste the Google html code into the window. DELETE the generic copy at the top of the window stating "Here's where you can paste.." Preview to see how the code is showing up (be patient, it will fill in with ads if you grabbed the correct code. If you like what you've got, copy and paste ads appropriately to your other pages. 

I don't see a way to do this

i want to add my google adsense and

there is not html code button

New

I also am looking for a way to add Google Adsense using Website Builder.  If this can't be done, I'll have to look for another product ASAP.  When will this feature be available (either through a button or the ability to add code)?  If it GoDaddy does not plan to add this feature, can you please let us know this fact.

Re: How to Install Google Adsense-Missing Apps Button in Website Builder

I have a paid business account and I cannot seem to find the Apps button to install Google Adsense on my website. The instructions Go Daddy said are incorrect because there is no Apps button on the left side of my website builder. This is getting very frustrating. I have 8 weebly websites I have been working on for ten years and I need to move to my Go Daddy domain and all of them are packing Google Adsense Ads, Amazon Ads and Cafepress Ads but I refuse to move them to Go Daddy if I cannot get Google Adsense on my website. Most website builders have an area in the SEO where you can install the Google Adsense and Google Analytics codes needed to do this. I also do not like the fact that there is no way to direct call or contact Go Daddy without calling overseas. PLEASE HELP or I am going to cancel my account.

If you're using godaddy version 7 you have to signup for google analytics..after signing up you will get a code then you should put that code in website builder page(google analytics option is given there)only you should paste it there,and then you will connect to google analytics accounts.and then go to google analytics account there is an option given below ADMIN,click admin>Property >Adsense account linking>add adsense account>done .Smiley Happy

Here is a step by step guide on how to imbed Google Adsense Ad's in Godaddy website builder 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y49QBIb4DTA

This is time I'll never get back.  What planet are you people living on?  This is so far off the mark that it isn't even worth reading!!!

I tried this, and it posted the html code visabe on my Web site!  So I deleted the code, but not all deleted!  Now some code shows on my website site and it's invisible in the edit store part, so I am unable to fix this code on my site, and can't get Google analytics to worm either!  I use the go central Web store builder

google adsense html code

how do you add google adsense html code in the website builder

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: google adsense html code

@Squared24  GoDaddy has a step-by-step you can try here.

HTH! ;-)

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

New

You are assuming the person is using version 6.

So when will it be available? It's been 2-3 months since the last talk about it. everyone is waiting for google adsense to use on their sites..

Jehnamar I have been trying that on and off for over a year, and have NEVER been successful in doing that.  It just shows blank, even though I have made several different sizes, and shapes, and still no luck.  I have copied all the coding, that google has given me and nothing.

Solution

For all of those getting frustrated with this thread and are using GoCentral. I just found this: https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-google-adsense-to-my-website-26808

Key comment: Your changes are saved automatically. It may take up to 48 hours for ads to appear after Google approves your website.

Good luck. I just did this and will patiently wait for 48 hours

Looks like Godaddy is not understanding the question or they don't know there products that they push for us to use to build our sites.  I like most of the other members can not find a way to add our adsense data into our web pages.  So please someone with the intelligence give us a way to input the data into our sites be it builder 1.0 all the way to 7 stop with using the older versions as the answer, its not working.

So here is what i think is a problem.  Adsense only allows a couple placements per page.. and I have a ton of content.  I dont see how godaddy offers a "Next page" to see more products.. where ultimately i can place more adsense ads that are relavant.  please tell me if im wrong.

New

@dmface wrote:

You are assuming the person is using version 6.

The instructions are for version 6 but if you look at the new version Im using 11/20/2017  it provides those areas as well; CHECK IT OUT

Adsense integration is not working...

I've pasted the script in the Adsense area of Site Settings and 4 days later its still not serving ads.  I've called GoDaddy Support 4x's and  on the last call they did admit it appears to be broken  (the other 3 said it was fine and just "going thru the system"), So I figured I'd ask here to see if this is a known issue thats going to be addressed.

I've used Adsense for years, am quite familiar with it  and the ad in question is approved by Google....GoCentral is just not publishing it on the site for some reason and no one seems to know why.

www.socalcarlife.com is the site in question.

Other than that, I think GoCentral is coming along nicely Smiley Wink

Thanks in advance!

Re: Adsense integration is not working...

Update: there is a workaround but its not great: create HTML sections and put the Adsense script in there.  That works but not great as then the ad shows up before the footer text which isn't good (it'd be great to be able to add a section AFTER the Footer)...also kind of a pain as you need to do it on each page individually.

The actual "Display Ads"  featuresunder "Site Settings" still appears to be broken tho Smiley Sad

]

I finally got the answer...

I was having the same issues and it took about 30 minutes on chat help to figure it out...

The only way you will see the option for "display ads" under "site settings" is if you're using the US version of Godaddy...

on the Godaddy home page click on the Globe icon and select "United States - English"

Then you will have to follow the steps, edit website; site settings; display ads.

It will take a day or two maybe even longer for google to approve your site once you've copied and pasted your adsense number given to you when you signed up for it through google.

Remember to paste it on every page of  your site that you want the ads on otherwise it will only post ads to your home page...

cheers! 

www.buypolarized.com for polarized sunglasses

www.wodsupply.ca for fitness supplies

@ ls_toronto on ig for web design contact

Employee
    Employee

Re: How to Install Google Adsense-Missing Apps Button in Website Builder

Not a way to contact GD?? They are literally open 24/7 and located in the Tempe Arizona or Hiawatha Iowa region when you call. like any place there will always be poor service now and then, but the consultants there are very well versed in their products/tech, and speak English…despite the sales approach, which most times is products pushed that are actually needed since most ppl haven't a clue how to run or start a biz or have online presence