• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Add-On Services for Appointments

Hi everyone, 

I am a nail technician. I'd like to use Go Daddy appointments only, but I do not see the option for customers to add additional services. 

For example: If they want to book a Gel Manicure with Crystals. They do not have the option to add the Crystals. My current booking site allows users to select their base service then any additional services for their appointment. 

Please help!

Thanks,

Tay

11 REPLIES 11
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Add-On Services for Appointments

@tayyylorw thank you for the feedback. We are looking into how to enable your customers to book multiple services together. Please keep the suggestions coming.

Pianpian

GoDaddy product manager

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager

Has there been any updates?

New

Can you add modifiers as well? just like on the Square App that we use on the phone or tablet? 

Employee
    Employee

@deniz Thank you for the feedback. We will look into this. Please keep the suggestions coming. 

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager

@carolynlin I need to be able to add-on additional services before checkout - which should also have time value paramaters attached to each add on service that would adjust the appointment time appropriately.

Still no update to this? Without this feature I think I may choose a different domain

I am looking at this too. It won't work for me, but could you have a different Service for each combo? I.e. Service 1 - Maincure, Service 2 - Manicure with Crystals and set each to the total price?

Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Thank you everyone for your feedback. While we don't currently have a way to have an add-on service, you could create services with different variation of add-ons, i.e. manicure with gel extension, manicure with crystals, etc.

AKA reason why I'll be switching services

telling a group of customers that their needs have not been prioritized - AWESOME! Reason I'll be switching services. great job here bud

Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

Hello!

Good news, I discussed this with the team and we will be working on this feature by end of the year. Thank you for your patience!