• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Add Zoom or Magnifier to Gallery Images??? Help!!!

Hi guys,

had my first go at delivering a website and am very happy with the ease and outcome achieved. You ca...

https://mosaicmemories.com.au/

But there are plugins which I hope are out there for magnifying gallery images as users hover pointers over images, this would be great for my gallery images and improve my customer experience esspecially on...

https://mosaicmemories.com.au/gallery

Is there something I can do to get this function???

Do I need WordPress? or is there something out there...

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Add Zoom or Magnifier to Gallery Images??? Help!!!

@Jubbly 

There's no feature that I'm aware of that zooms, but the Galleries will bring your images up in a lightbox type screen so people can take a closer look at what a full picture looks like in more detail.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Add Zoom or Magnifier to Gallery Images??? Help!!!

Hi @Jubbly. Thanks for posting. The zoom feature you're talking about is only available in the Online Store portion of the Website Builder product. This is automatically available if the images for a product Have one dimension that is larger than 600px. That is currently the only place it's available. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.