• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Add the McAfee trustmark to pages

I was given the html code for the McAfee trustmark, but can't seem to load it. Using the website builder, there's an option to add html code but when I add it nothing happens. I'm hoping for community suggestions since the GoDaddy people don't seem to know anything about the products they sell.

12 REPLIES 12
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: Add the McAfee trustmark to pages

Yes, I have tried that. First off, the instructions are very generic. For my particular situation, I use Website Builder. When I click on Edit Website, I enter the Website Builder editing page. On the left side are my options, one of which reads "HTML code". I click on this, which brings up a box that says I can paste my code in there, which I do. Nothing happens. No trustmark appears, nothing. It's like there's nothing there at all.

I can only assume this is where I'm supposed to paste the code, since there are no specific instructions for Website Builder.

Anonymous
    Not applicable
    Solution

Hi @Pulpcat,

I'm going to suggest something very simple to try here, use a different browser. FireFox for example. Try clearing your cache too. Also as a last resort, try manually typing it in.

It says in the instructions here that you can do that:

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/add-html-code-to-page-12286

Anonymous
    Not applicable

@Pulpcat,

let me know how you get on Cat Happy

I used Firefox and hand-typed the code, and that worked. Thank you for your help!

Anonymous
    Not applicable

Hi @Pulpcat,

glad to have helped Cat Happy

Hope you did your victory dance...... we all have one lol.

Got the firefox and hand type it in but (Where) It's so easy on wordpress this garbage i would also like to know is it the same place to add PayPal buttons so customers know how they will be checking out instead of final step deep in the shopping car. Thank you Doing a rain dance. One more would it be same plase to ad any plugins if available ?

help - i cant even find an option to use HTML.... how on earth do i add the Trustmark?

Anonymous
    Not applicable

Hi @Fiona_coach,

I think it works for websitebuilder V7, where you can add html code, but I don't think the newest version (GoCentral) allows adding HTML code. I am no expert with CMS and hope I'm wrong, but you should chat with support to confirm.

Hi  I Know this is an older post, but i can't even find any HTML coding for McAfee SECURE trustmark

I am trying to add the code to my website Younique Abilities and the godaddy go central website builder only supports HTML. been trying to add this code for months now, and godaddy customer support is no help

Can anyone help?

Thank you 

Thank you, 
    Adam Farris
    Founder and President
    Younique Abilities
    Inspiring all individuals with unique abilities to shoot for the stars
    Thank you,
    Adam Farris
    Founder and President
    Younique Abilities

My products>domains>click your website address>domain settings (under advanced options)>mcafee manage trusted site pay fee and follow prompts to turn on the mcafee secure badge. Wait up to 24hrs to see on your website. Voila! 😉

Hi Happy Tuesday @VCQueen I meant to say how do I get the Mcafee Trusted Site Badge on my site 

https://www.trustedsite.com any help would be appreciated and have a nice rest of the week

You can see what the trusted site looks like on this website https://www.adamfarris.net/ on the very bottom left hand corner

thanks

@VCQueen wrote:
    My products>domains>click your website address>domain settings (under advanced options)>mcafee manage trusted site pay fee and follow prompts to turn on the mcafee secure badge. Wait up to 24hrs to see on your website. Voila! 😉

Thank you,
    Adam Farris
    Founder and President
    Younique Abilities