• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding DS.TXT file to root folder of website for google adsense

Inorder for your ads to show on your godaddy website you have to be able to upload the adsense file "ads.txt " to the root folder of your web site, this is where the index.html file is, but godaddy doesn't seem to understand that, access use to be in the control panel but when they changed it they took it out, so how am i to start getting my ads to show with out having be able to upload this file????

you guys advertise being able to use adsense with the web sites, isnt this some form of false advertisement, more so its very aggravating to put all this work into a site to find out you cant do that..:(

Xsaploitable , com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User I

Have you checked out this GoDaddy Article on how to add ads.txt file?

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-google-adsense-to-my-website-26808

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I

Have you checked out this GoDaddy Article on how to add ads.txt file?

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-google-adsense-to-my-website-26808

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post