• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding Google Tag Manager code to Godaddy Website Builder

I need to add the global site tag code to a site. It's the code that starts with: 

<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->

Do I have to add that to the html of every page, or is there a simpler way? Looking at other posts about this, I see it may matter which version of site builder is being used, but I cant find where that is. If that is important, where is it listed in the control panel?

Thank you for any feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Community Manager

Hi @bdp31770. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're using our newest Website Builder, there is not a site-wide code option currently except for a few specific cases (like Facebook Tracking Pixel). With those options, you wouldn't be able to specify this code specifically. If you need this feature, you may consider using something different, like WordPress. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Hi @bdp31770. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're using our newest Website Builder, there is not a site-wide code option currently except for a few specific cases (like Facebook Tracking Pixel). With those options, you wouldn't be able to specify this code specifically. If you need this feature, you may consider using something different, like WordPress. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post