• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding Images - Changed

This week I have noticed that the process for adding images to my products have changed. I now get the same kind of window I had in the website builder.
    This knocks my images out of order and takes longer than previously.

Is this meant to be an improvement, because it isn't, and can I or GD put it back the way it was?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hello @Indecent-Boyz,

Thank you for reaching out. It was, indeed, an improvement. The new interface provides a few benefits that weren't previously there:

• Browse for stock images for use
    • You don't have to keep uploading the same images. Once you upload the product images, they can be found under "Online Store Images" collection/folder.
    • If you have images uploaded for your website (in the website builder), you can easily access those for use in your store.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Product Team

Hello @Indecent-Boyz,

Thank you for reaching out. It was, indeed, an improvement. The new interface provides a few benefits that weren't previously there:

• Browse for stock images for use
    • You don't have to keep uploading the same images. Once you upload the product images, they can be found under "Online Store Images" collection/folder.
    • If you have images uploaded for your website (in the website builder), you can easily access those for use in your store.

View solution in original post