• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding Multiple images for HTML

How can I upload multiple images so I can have my customers interact with the image? Here is the html code Im using, I just don't see where to upload all the images that compile into the one image. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<div style="max-width: 1601px; max-height: 1016px;">
    <div style="left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 63.4603%; overflow: hidden;">
    <iframe src="Trooper_XR.154.html"
    allowfullscreen
    style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; height: 100%; width: 1px; min-width: 100%; *width: 100%;"
    frameborder="0"
    scrolling="no">
    </iframe>
    </div>
    </div>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example of a website that works

https://www.keyshot.com/xr/

Thank you,

Mike

8 REPLIES 8
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Adding Multiple images for HTML

@emotoguy

See you didn't get an answer -- did you find a solution? 

What platform is your site on and and does the HTML file you reference contain scripts to run the 360 imaging?

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Judith,

No, I never found a fix. 

It looks that the web builder that GoDaddy uses doesn't accommodate what I would like to do. I have that code that calls up a .html file that runs a java script and will cycle through the images that are stored in the proper directory. GoDaddy does not give you the option to store images in a certain directory and add your own .html file. Its a bummer because the UI is very simple and user friendly. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

Super User II

@emotoguy

As you noted GoCentral is simple and user-friendly.  With that, however, comes limitations.

All I can suggest is looking at alternatives -- like WordPress -- which offers more flexibility when you want to add your own scripts. Smiley Wink

Judith

Hello Judith,

I took your advice and moved over to using Wordpress, but now i'm having a little trouble finding a way to use Wordpress and upload a page or two to allow the code to work correctly. If there a function in Wordpress that lets you upload a directory? The files should be uploaded using a program like FileZilla, but I'm not sure if I can do this with wordpress. 

Any help would be appreciated. Id even be willing to pay you for some education on this subject. 

Thank you,

Mike

Super User II
    Solution

Hey, Mike: @emotoguy

=> You can create a new page and paste your code within.  Just make sure you are on the TEXT tab when you do so.  

=> If that doesn't work paste the Script in the scripts section in the "body" box lower down on the page.   If you don't see a Scripts box: Top Right Corner > Screen Options and check Scripts.

=> As far as FTP, yes you can do that and upload/create an image directory outside of WordPress then have your script point to that. 

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith

I got everything... I just can't locate the html files that are created by wordpress... I dont know what path to add to the code to make sure the html page is looking into the right folder. Any ideas where I can determine the correct path? 

www.makeitpopp.com

Thank you for your help,

Mike 

Super User II

@emotoguy

You modify pages/posts in WordPress dashboard (not the files themselves).  You would go to the page or post where you setup to enter your code (Pages > All Pages) and click on the page you want to edit.

If you want to link to html pages outside of WordPress (not sure why you would have to) you can upload those to a directory you create in the root via FTP as well.  Names /files for example.

You should have setup your /images directory in the root so the path would be:

https://www.yourdomain.com/images/image-name.jpg

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith

Nope... Thank you anyways. I give up I tried to add a "image" directory at the root folder but denied permission, "home" but denied, "username" worked and created a directory, but still nothing... Sorry I have no more hair to pull. Mike