• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Adding Product Images as the same image size

Could anyone tell me of any picture apps or software I can use to resize images so that they are all the same size?  When I add the images to the product page, they are different sizes.  It makes the feature page looks a little unorganized.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Adding Product Images as the same image size

@Tricey

Are you saying that you are uploading images that are all the same size but that GoCentral is then making them different sizes?   I am unable to duplicate that on my test account...

The best thing you can do is start with all images that are the same size  -- and orientation (all  horizontal or all vertical) before you upload them to provide a consistent visual.  There is no way to go in after the fact and resize on GoCentral.  Smiley Sad

Judith
    "I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison

Within the website builder it would be helpful for optimum image dimensions to be advised. It is causing me some issue trying to determine this / work around it  - even using the same image dimensions for all prior to upload.

Following... I'm looking for the same information so that all product images I upload are already sized to 'fill the box' uniformly across all pictures, for continuity and cleanliness of the site.