• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding Products to my website and they're duplicating. Why?

Hi there .This is my 1st time trying to create a website. Ive added all my products but when i go to my store all my items are doubled up. So if i click on a product the page opens but theres 2 of everything. What am i doing wrong
    Please help. Its very frustrating

4 REPLIES 4
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: Products

@Shalispethers,

Please specify which Platform you are using!, WordPress, or shopping cart, or something else...

Please also provide your website URL to investigate...

We will work together!, and we will get your website up and running...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA

Re: Adding Products to my website and they're duplicating. Why?

hi this jagan, this is especially writing to i want to build an website ,i hope with your permission i can build  the better application, plz can you help for me

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @Shalispethers,

Sorry to hear that you've experienced problems adding products! Assuming that you're using our GoCentral/Website Builder product, did you figure out what the issue was? If so, it would be great if you came back and shared with other community members what happened and what you did to get it fixed. If you still need help, I'd suggest that you contact our customer support team who can look at your account and provide guidance. https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx. Take care!

Rachel

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi there @jaganmohanreddy,

Welcome to the GoDaddy Community! I'd recommend that you check out our Website Builder/GoCentral product. Here's information on our product and how to buy it: https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder. Good luck with building your website!
    Rachel