cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Adding an Amazon ad in Website Builder

Hello,

I am new to GoDaddy website builder.  I have completed my site and published it.  I now want to edit it and include Amazon ad links.  I cannot seem to find how to do that.  Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

11 REPLIES 11
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Adding an Amazon ad in Website Builder

Hi-- just to clarify, are you trying to add an affiliate ad from Amazon?  

If so, one way is to grab the appropriate link from Amazon (https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral-Website-Builder/Adding-an-Amazon-ad-in-Website-Builder/m... ) to incorporate into your site.  Try it out and let me know if it works!

-Justin

You didn't even answer the question! How do I add Amazon Associate links to my Go Daddy web site??? 

New

hi, were ever able to get this to work? I add the amazon script to an HTML panel but it doesnt display and have wasted many hours trying to figure this out. thanks

Yeah, what he said. I'm having the same problem. Unfortunately, I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff

go to content

Was this ever resolved?  I am having the same problem.

Solution

I was able to do it by going under Content and adding the picture of the product from amazon (saved to my desktop then uploaded into the web builder), copy and paste the title and description, creak the URL text and place that within the picture of the product and then add SEO tags.  Works perfectly fine for me.

Which website plan do you have? Personal or buisness? Personal it doesnt seem like can have any of this done so im trying to upgrade 

hi there im having the same problem did you solve it?i am trying to publish my amazon ads but it seems not working so sad Mr godaddy 😞

hi there I am having the same problem, i am trying to publish my amazon ads in my website but it doesn't show up

godaddy is a hot mess
    I'm having the same trouble too. Th text links work but the image links dont.I've tried everything including putting https:// in front of the link. Also copied the picture and the link to it, but I watched a video that said Amazon doesnt allow that , I wonder why ? so anyway I took it I took it down. Right now Amazon and Godaddy done got me steamed. They need to get it together. All of us spending our money and can't even get a straight answer