• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding online store section to more then one page

Was wondering why I can't add the Online Store section to more then 1 page on my website. I am trying to break it up to make it easier for people to find things. My example would be on one page I am selling Boxes and cases of sports cards and the other page I am selling individual cards. How can I do this or set this up? Help!!

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Adding online store section to more then one page

Hi @nmccool. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! With Online Store, there is a "Shop" page added by default, but you can add featured product and featured category sections to other pages. One thing you might consider is creating categories to make things easier for your customers to find. Categories appear either on the side of the screen (desktop) or as a drop-down (mobile) and can help customers easily see the different types of products you have. This may or may not work for what you want to do depending on how many products you have in each category. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.