• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding photos to a new page-unanswered in other threads

I have read what seems to be similar questions, but not finding answers.  I have photos on my home page of real estate for sale. I would like to be able to click on that main photo (because I only have place settings for 3) and have it take me to a new page of inside photos of the property.  I created a new page. I linked the new page to the home page photo. But on the new page the only option I can find is to put the gallery. Well, I only have one gallery and I have 3 spots for listings. in addition, the gallery is being used for something else. (sold Property)

I saw a note where someone wrote some code that may allow the addition of photos, but even after asked, it does not say where to paste, or what to do with the code. Anyone have any ideas?  or even if it is a new page not linked- how can I add photos?

thanks in advance for your help., 

5 REPLIES 5
    Helper II
    Helper II
    Solution

Re: Adding photos to a new page-unanswered in other threads

On the new page, you can add multiple "about us" sections of 3 pics each.   That method should accomplish what you want to do...   groups of interior pics with optional descriptions.

You could also add additional sections to the mainb page for additional properties as required and not limit yourself to three.

Cheers,

pasayten

THANK YOU! Got the link pages to work. Will try to add the section to the home page. The deceiving thing is when you add a page, and try to add a section, it shows the existing sections and looks like you can't change it. Coming together well.

Helper II
    Helper II

@jlp7447  Glad the tip helped!   Have a link to your page so I can see your results?  🙂

reddiamondrealty.info

Helper II
    Helper II

@jlp7447   OK...  looks like you got it working...   Note that you can add additional sections to have more than 3 photos for the property with descriptions...   as many as you wish...   You can leave the subsequent title section blank and the pages will flow together seamlessly...   🙂