• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Am I able to purchase GoCentral for 6 months only or am I locked into a year?

Am I able to purchase GoCentral for 6 months only or am I locked into a year? What if I only wanted to use it for a few months. Can I cancel at any time?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Am I able to purchase GoCentral for 6 months only or am I locked into a year?

@anothernamedesi wrote:

Am I able to purchase GoCentral for 6 months only or am I locked into a year? What if I only wanted to use it for a few months. Can I cancel at any time?

@anothernamedesi Hi there, you can cancel at anytime, the plans are billed monthly, if you use the Chrome browser you can try the link in my signature to save a few extra dollars on the plan. You can view the plans here: https://www.godaddy.com/gocentral/plans-and-pricing

---

Re: Am I able to purchase GoCentral for 6 months only or am I locked into a year?

Please someone. Cancel this GoCentral thing. It looks dumb. Don’t want.

Super User II
    Super User II

@dhart1977 wrote:
    Please someone. Cancel this dumbass GoCentral thing. It looks dumb. Don’t want.

@dhart1977 GO into your products and cancel it: account.godaddy.com/products/?go_redirect=disabled#/

---