• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

App-ads.txt for Personal Websitebuilder plan

How can I put App-ads.txt on the root of my website? 

In this topic: https://uk.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral-Website-Builder/Adsense-app-ads-txt/m-p/144877/highlight/... it is mentioned that the option is added in the adsense code settings. Adsense however is not available for Personal plan. 

Do I need to upgrade to business plan in order to have this file on my website? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: App-ads.txt for Personal Websitebuilder plan

The plans are based around intended use.  The Personal plan has all the core features to build a basic website, higher plans have additional features businesses may need.  If this file wouldn't provide a benefit for you it may not be worth worrying about.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I

Yes, you would need a Business, Business+ or Online Store plan as business features are not available on Personal plans.

New

I would need to pay double only to have this file? And it's required by a third-party, which even doesn't have any benefit for me. 

Guess the only solution is to cancel my account then, and search another better alternative. 

Super User I
    Solution

The plans are based around intended use.  The Personal plan has all the core features to build a basic website, higher plans have additional features businesses may need.  If this file wouldn't provide a benefit for you it may not be worth worrying about.

View solution in original post