• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Appointment Scheduler

I added a section to my website that allows customers to schedule an appointment.  When I preview the site everything works fine, however, when I publish the site the schedule appointment section is missing.  Am I doing something wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Appointment Scheduler

@Newwave123

Did you try clearing your browser's cache?  Most likely you are seeing the old version.  Once you clear you cache the latest version should display.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi @Muse,

I am an executive and leadership coach and I would like to set up appointments with clients who have already paid for my services.( Let's say they paid for 6 months of coaching and just need to schedule them).  Can I do this as I would with an outside calendar service like acuity, for example and not have to charge the clients?  In other words can I just leave the amount blank or is there a better looking way to do this?

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

NOTE:  Just noticed you posted this a week ago -- just got the notification forum email just now! Smiley Sad

@Andreacoaches

I am not familiar with Acuity.

GoCentral Appointments offers the option of FREE but no way to offer that to only specific folks.  So you would have to annotate that to show "For Established Clients Only"  so that you don't have those who haven't paid sign-up and cause you unnecessary maintenance tasks (having to remove and advise).

Does that help?

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt