• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Are there other ways than PayPal to get payments for my Online Store using Website Builder?

I'm using website builder. I've got a website going, but I want to sell stuff! Is the PayPal App my only option with Go Daddy? I want people to be able to pay other ways than PayPal. 

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Online Store

Hi @QuentinLaymon. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you haven't already done so, you can upgrade your Website Builder site to use our Online Store. You can usually do that by just adding an "Online Store" section. That would give you additional options on accepting payments. However, keep in mind that the Online Store doesn't currently support digital/virtual products, though that is coming soon. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Solution

That helps. Thanks.

@JesseW wrote:

Hi @QuentinLaymon. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you haven't already done so, you can upgrade your Website Builder site to use our Online Store. You can usually do that by just adding an "Online Store" section. That would give you additional options on accepting payments. However, keep in mind that the Online Store doesn't currently support digital/virtual products, though that is coming soon. Hope that helps. 

Then how to choose other payment options???
    Highlighted

That's what I'm asking them - I use Square, so prefer to use that platform for payments.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @Exclusivelyjk. We do integrate with Square if you have GoCentral Online Store. You can see more information about adding payment methods here

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.