• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Assistance with website creation

I purchased two domain names back in May-June, and in early June conditions changed at my work and I have been unable to complete the creation of the sites (a photography site with some gallery pages and a blog about travel with some photos as part of each blog post).  I would like to talk to someone at Go Daddy about cost and process for assistance in completing the sites like the guy told me about when I purchased the sites but now I can't find anyone to respond.  Two people even told me that Go Daddy doesn't offer any assistance like this.  ????  Does anyone know who I should contact or have any suggestions on how I should get these done?  Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Assistance with website creation

@Photo-Al wrote:

I purchased two domain names back in May-June, and in early June conditions changed at my work and I have been unable to complete the creation of the sites (a photography site with some gallery pages and a blog about travel with some photos as part of each blog post).  I would like to talk to someone at Go Daddy about cost and process for assistance in completing the sites like the guy told me about when I purchased the sites but now I can't find anyone to respond.  Two people even told me that Go Daddy doesn't offer any assistance like this.  ????  Does anyone know who I should contact or have any suggestions on how I should get these done?  Thanks in advance.

@Photo-Al You may want to search the Godaddy Pro database: https://www.godaddy.pro/

---