cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Auto-Responder Disappeared and "Overview" of Marketing Disappeared

About a week ago I noticed my auto responder and "overview" hyperlink under the "marketing" tab completely went away. I have no way of accessing my auto responders and/or sign-up forms any longer. Please help, thank you!

Also, ever since I signed up with GoDaddy my site sometimes says it can't be located when you type in my url address. Very annoying.

5 REPLIES 5
    New

Auto Responders and Sign-up Forms Disappeared

[Duplicate content removed]
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Auto-Responder Disappeared and "Overview" of Marketing Disappeared

Hi @Jaclyn. It looks like the Auto responder settings might have moved. I see those are now under Marketing>Settings>Feature Add-ons. However, Overview should still be available in the Marketing dropdown. If you're not seeing that, perhaps your plan was downgraded. If you're not sure, I'd suggest contacting our customer care team so they can take a look at what's going on with your account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Thank you! I got a hold of someone and they said it moved locations. I have a weird "store" icon on my main page now, but I never signed up for an online store. I guess Go Daddy is GOing through some changes.

Thanks, again!

Community Manager
    Community Manager

If you have the "store" link, that means your account has been upgraded to Online Store. This can happen if you choose to add an Online Store section in the editor. I'd suggest double checking which plan you have. You can do this by visiting your My Products page and clicking Websites. Then, click the options button next to your GoCentral plan. On the window that pops up, click Customize. You should be able to choose which GoCentral plan you're on. If you don't want to use Online Store, you can downgrade the account from this page. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Thank you! I think it's a glitch, or an omen (because I am wanting to start an online store). When I click the link it tries to generate my store, but it always errors. I think it's a glitch. I'll check the products section, thank you so much! I appreciate you and I hope you have a great day!