• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Autosave on Website Builder

Can someone please tell me how to turn off the autosave feature on website-builder?  The autosave works so fast, I can't use the undo when needed.  I'm not finding a way to delete my draft or go back in any way.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

@delray. Thanks for posting.

The Autosave feature on Website Builder cannot be disabled. However, you should still be able to undo recent changes, as long as you have not left the page or closed the designer.
    You can also keep independent backups of your site. If you are not satisfied with the updates or would like to revert to an earlier version, you could then restore one of those backups.
    ^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

I am new to this website building game but managed to register and get it kicked off. Now it keeps telling me it has an issue and will not autosave or manual save. Any ideas?

Hey @philrowe68,

Have you tried clearing your local cache settings or accessing the site builder from another internet browser? If you're still seeing errors indicating your project not saving, then you'll need to reach out to our live support so they can help investigate into what is causing this to occur. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support