• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Blog title extends too long

My blog title no matter which article/blog stretches over to the category. I’ve switched themes and it does the same thing. Looks normal while editing in manage blog, but looks bad when published.

Please help!
    4 REPLIES 4
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Blog title extends too long

Hello @Hbailey6280,

Thank you for posting in the GoDaddy Community.

Can you send of screenshot or link, so I can see what you're talking about?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    Highlighted
    Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

@Hbailey6280, thank you for the link.

So, when I view the page that you provided, I don't see it running into the Categories area. Click here to see my screenshot. 

When I look at your all posts page, I don't see it stretching over either. Click here to see that screenshot. 

I also clicked on a different blog post of yours and I don't see the stretching on that page either. Click here to see that screenshot. 

Would you be willing to share a screenshot of what it is doing on your screen?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thank you for helping out. I actually called the customer service, and they have fixed the issue. Thank you so much for your time!