cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Booking Classes

Hi I run a Nordic Walking business and I want people to be able to book onto a walk using the calendar system. Now this works fine if the walk times are all the same, say 10am as I can just add Mon & weds and its great,  but what if I run the same walk on different days and at different times as when I have tried to book a additionalt date & time for the walk it just won't show up on the callendar on either tme it just says 2 walks and no one can book it. Is it not possible to have varying start times for the same walk? I have got around it by adding the same walk onto the services but just adding morn, afternoon, eve or w/e and this seems to work but it is confusing some of my not so tech savvy clients. Anyone got any other ideas. Thanks in advance NwN

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Booking Classes

@NwN

What you are are doing as a work-around is exactly how you would have to do what you describe.  The appointments feature is very basic and once you get into multiples and formulas -- you hit a wall.

Maybe you can add some explanatory text that guides folks on the various separate walk times, why they are listed the way they are and what to do? Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

New

Re: Booking Classes

Thanks for that @Muse. I did think that may be my only option. The system works well for me although very basic. I'ts a shame that you can't have different times too but as long as I can work around it then it's all good with me. I always say if there isn't a way I will have to find one, and I did. Thanks again

NwN (NordicwalkingNorthampton)