• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Booking Form

I would like to modify the customer information on the booking page. Specially, I want to make the field for a phone number mandatory not optional.

Also, any ideas on how to get this information into Microsoft’s Customer Manager?

Jay VanSpyker
    Copper Star Executive Transport
    5 REPLIES 5

Re: Booking Form

Were you able to find a solution to making the phone number mandatory? thank you.

A lot of us are having this problem! I have sent numerous emails about the phone number being  "optional". Apparently, they are working on this - but not fast enough for me! Terrible not being able to contact a customer is needed before an appointment. Obviously, whoever built this never worked in the service industry. 

Booking Confirmation Email - Need to Edit!

I have a charter fishing company and I need to make sure my customers that book get the proper information in the booking confirmation email. It seems I can not edit to provide them the important "what to bring and what not to bring" info. Also, I can't even call them as the booking for has the phone number as "optional" this is a real problem! These functions are very basic and should have been included for businesses that allow online appointment bookings. Can anyone help?

Employee
    Employee

@CopperStarExec @Tarpon_Time @yinli88 Thank you for your feedback. We have plans to give you the options to set phone number as required from your customers. It will be coming soon. Once that feature is released, you will be able to set it up under Appointment settings on admin site. Thank you for your patients and please keep the suggestions coming. 

Thank you,

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager

Employee
    Employee

Re: Booking Confirmation Email - Need to Edit!

@Tarpon_Time We are looking into enabling you to edit the content of the booking confirmation email, thank you for the suggestion. Please keep the suggestions coming.

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager.