• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Booking classes

I am a pottery instructor and I need an inexpensive way for students to sign up and pay for classes and hopefully have flexible payment options like Paypal, Credit cards and Square. Ideally there would be a class list that I could print out and also email reminders and a wait list.

Any suggestions? The free or cheap options have major limitations, like too few class slots, no ability to take payments until a higher level subscription has been purchased,  or in the case of wix, horrid customer service.

I have no aptitude for this but I have to figure out how to do it, since i am opening a teaching studio on a shoestring budget.

Thanks in advance for any help Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I
    Solution

Re: Booking classes

HI @maidenearth,

Quite a project you have going on!  This is a situation where one could look several ways.  One is that because your class is offline, you need a multi-slot booking system.    Here is a review that I found and has a listing of some of the better plugins for appointment management.  This is wordpress based.

https://www.sourcewp.com/best-appointment-booking-plugins-for-wordpress/

Though it may be cumbersome without a full online component you can find WPLMS at themeforest.  This will give you all of the classroom management interaction for registration and student management.  It may be a bit much as far as having so many online course features, but the student management is a key feature.

Hope this helps, 

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites