• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Bugs with GoCentral

I have constantly, called in about bugs, I have found, with your GoCentral website builder. So far, it has been the worst builder, GD has offered. Actually, version 7 was much better. And, version 6 was better than, the latter.

Never-the-less, I have noticed that your GoCentral product, has a stubborn/annoying bug, that when-ever a user makes an entry in any section (especially a long price list section), the entire page will automatically scroll-up to the very top of the screen or list.

And, that bug, can be very annoying, due to a huge inconvenience. Adding unnecessary re-scrolling back down, to where I am currently working.

Please,,, Try to fix this problemmm....

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Bugs with GoCentral

Hi, thank you so much for reaching out. We strive for quality but sometimes we miss the mark. This particular bug was discovered a few days ago and I also found it very annoying. My team made the fix yesterday and you should no longer see the scrolling up when you tap to edit on the site preview. Please let us know if you see any other bugs.  

Thanks for being a GoDaddy customer 🙂

Re: Bugs with GoCentral

@RachelB,

It has been two weeks and st8ioll the same bug exist.

To re-fresh,

I have noticed that your GoCentral product, has a stubborn/annoying bug, that when-ever a user makes an entry in any section (especially a long price list section), the entire page will automatically scroll-up to the very top of the screen or list.

And, that bug, can be very annoying, due to a huge inconvenience. Adding unnecessary re-scrolling back down, to where I am currently working.

Please,,, Try to fix this problemmm....