• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Business Plan vs Online Store plan

Hello,

I have a few questions about "Business" plan and "Online Store".

PayPal button in Business plan is just for a customer to click and pay for an item, correct ?

"Online Store" has so called "online payments". What does that mean ? PayPal button is also "online payments". Any difference ?

Another feature in Online Store is "Shopping Cart". It's just a shopping cart page where a customer can add more than one item, as oppose to PP button ?

Last question, are all plans to be paid annually ?

what is $10 plan annually ?

Can it be paid monthly ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Business Plan vs Online Store plan

@smokeonwater 

The Online store can process payments through several vendors. PayPal, Stripe, etc., and you can sell directly to Amazon, Etsy, and others. More info can be found here.

The shopping cart allows your customers to load multiple items from your store instead of making individual purchase. 

To my recollection, you should be able to pay monthly. You will get the most savings buying an annual package, however.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
    Solution

Thank you!

Super User III
    Super User III

You're more than welcome!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community