• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Business account PayPal limit

Is there a limit with the Business account as to how many times you can use PayPal to sell items?

Martha

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Business account PayPal limit

@MountainMamaMSB wrote:

Is there a limit with the Business account as to how many times you can use PayPal to sell items?

Martha

@MountainMamaMSB I've used Paypal for over 10 years selling things and I've never had an issue.

---

I have several things listed on my website for sale, but today I was trying to finish it up and had 3 more things to post for sale. When I created the page, and clicked on the "put PayPal button", it said I had used it already and could not use it again.

That's why I wondered if there was a limit of how many items you can sell on the business account. Am I going to have to upgrade? It's not PayPal rejecting me...it's GoDaddy.

Martha

Talked to a rep and she said 6 items are the limit. I asked her why and she said because I had just a "regular" account. I said, no I had upgraded to a business account. She said that was a regular account. Then why in the devil does GoDaddy call it BUSINESS???  Business is buying and selling, not posting blogs and messages.

I find this very deceiving.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @MountainMamaMSB,

Was just reading your post and thought it would be helpful to post a comparison chart of all GoCentral/ Website Builder plans for everyone to see. https://www.godaddy.com/help/compare-plans-24509 Hopefully other community members who might have the same question in the future can refer to it. Thanks!