• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

CANT EDIT MY SITE

RESOLVED-------I set up this site as we are trying to get a single released for christmas. things are going well but for some reason today, i cannot edit a new audio section i create. please help get this resolved. this is a time sensitive project and I NEED THIS WORKING NOW--------RESOLVED

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: CANT EDIT MY SITE

Hello @Uglyboy and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

Can you explain a little more in detail what issue(s) you are having?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    Solution

Thanks for the response. sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. the issue is resolved. it was my internet connection for some reason. I have managed to sort it out and everything is fine now

Super User I
    Super User I

@Uglyboy glad to hear that your issues has resolved.

if you can mark your thread as solved, it would be much appreciated!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Not sure how to do it so I have edited the message with RESOLVED if that helps