• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

CMS questions... Looking for these options...

I know that there are a bunch of CMS out there. What I am looking for tho is something different then I am seeing. Maybe I am missing something... What I am trying to do:

Have a spot where a user would come to the site and be able to login into their account. This would show the users files I would upload to the account. Also have a spot where the user can upload files. This would be different per user. So different files for each user. Kinda like godaddy. Where you can login and have all your options for one person in a control panel and be able to upload and see files. 

Sounds simple but every time I try to install one of the CMS it's way to many options that I don't need. Just need a secured spot for files. Any simple scripts out there or any help would be greatly appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
    Solution

Re: CMS questions... Looking for these options...

Hi @MrKain,

Thanks for posting. The type of CMS/site would not be something simple to build. I'd recommend looking into hiring a professional to build it for you, you may be able to find a freelancer on our Pro Connect page. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support